Fill your Life by learning as much as you can, taking pride in whatever you are doing, having compassion, sharing ideas, running, being enthusiastic......its an incredibly exciting thing.
His very interesting perspective on life...9 Life goals:
1. You don't have to have a dream; passionate pursuit of short term goals
2. Don't seek happiness; contended Homo Erectus got eaten
3. Its all luck; don't claim success or unduly blame
4. Exercise; yoga, run or whatever
5. Be hard on your opinions - identify your biases, your prejudices
6. Be a Teacher - Share your learning
7. Define yourself by what you love - why define ourself by what we hate?
8. Respect people with less power than you
9. Don't rush - You don't need to know what you will do with the rest of your life